Life in Photos | NEW YORK CITY SNAPSHOTS

Thursday, July 3, 2014

In case you don't follow me on Instagram and don't know, Ko and I have been in NY for the last week running around the city taking photographs for a brand new collection to hit the shop this fall (!!!)  Had a wonderfully exhausting and beautiful time.  I posted my adventures as much as I could via IG, but had soo many leftover and I don't want to keep them hostage on my iPhone!  Hope you enjoy all the below snapshots from out trip!

BIG love and loads of gratitude going out to my incredible Mr. who came with me on the trip.  I am so thankful and grateful for him everyday but especially after NYC.  Would not have been able to physically and mentally do it without him by my side! Carrying around heavy camera equipment, in hot hot hot weather all day long can get pretty tiring and lonely unless you have someone awesome to share it with and laugh with!  We did manage to take one evening off to hit Broadway to see "Of Mice of Men"...highly recommend it! Incredible story and incredible acting (and yes, was so exciting to see James Franco in the flesh!) 

Hoep you all enjoyed the behind the scenes snapshots from my iPhone from NYC!


Let's be friends!

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo fantastic! Can't wait to see the new line. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time, love all of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.my.goodnesssssssssssssssss. I just drooled over every photo, I LOVE this post so much! you two are truly the cutest. also, how good was that shake shack burger? HOLLA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Anna! I am so excited to see what you put up in the shop to add to my collection of city prints. This just made me want to go back to NYC pronto! Thanks for sharing these hidden gems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are amazing Anna, I want to go to NYC so so bad!!! I can't wait to see the collection!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots. I got wanderlust!
    Thanx for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger