ready for your close up?

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I've been keeping these photographs a secret since August...SO I'm incredibly excited to finally share them with you all.  This gorgeous creature is my best friend Georgia (who is no stranger to annawithlove).  We took these photographs and created a beautiful photo book as a special pre-wedding gift for her fiance (now husband).  I always have a great time taking portraits but I found myself especially in my element with this shoot, I was excited, inspired & thankful.
 
hair, make up and feeling gorgeous
are you ready to look fabulous?
book your glamour portrait shoot, email me
anna@annawithlove.com




Quote of the day:
 “Every positive thought propels you in the right direction.”

bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. They're so gorgeous and full of glamour! I am sure her now husband definitely appreciates these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome shoot, I bet her husband loved them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect gift! She is so pretty, I can't believe how much you two look alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I'm so impressed!!

    Beautiful lady and talented photographer!!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger